Open enrollment begins on November 15th! Complete your application by clicking on the link above.
Character counts at Bonillas! For the month of April, we focused on caring and fairness.
Ms. Mack highlights Bonillas at the Magnet Fair.
Bonillas is a Character Counts school. We educate our students about the six pillars of character: Trustworthiness, Respect, Responsibility, Fairness, Caring, and Citizenship!
Bonillas Magnet Elementary School emphasizes traditional academics through:
- A guided reading program including intensive phonics K-5
- Writing, spelling, penmanship, grammar
- Mathematics, stressing higher-thinking and basic skills
- Geography, History, Government
- Science, including study of biology, matter, energy, earth and universe
- Art, Music and Physical Education
- Civic responsibility, including respect for authority, courtesy and patriotism
- Daily homework
- Parental involvement
- Character Counts Character Education
- Traditional Grading A-F grading system with an accelerated grading scale
Bonillas Traditional Magnet School focuses on a rigorous, accelerated curriculum with advanced learning experiences and pre-college education. See our pennant wall expand! “College isn’t a dream, it’s a plan!”